March 2, 2020
It’s spring time, and Nashville is in bloom! Check out our top ten spring events below and find your excuse to head to Music City this season!
- Cheekwood In Bloom (through April 5, 2020) There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from our gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget.
- Nashville Fashion Week (March 31 – April 4, 2020) Discover local, regional and national designers and industry professionals in an array of creative events throughout the city encouraging both Nashvillians and visitors to explore the city’s diverse fashion and retail spaces with promotions, partnerships and educational workshops.
- Nashville Shopping As a guest of Hutton Hotel, receive exclusive discounts at local Nashville shops and experiences including Project 615, Two Old Hippies, Hatch Show Print and more.
- Whiskey Tasting at Nelson’s Green Brier As a guest of Hutton Hotel, receive 25% off general admission tours & tastings at Nelson’s Green Brier. Warm up with an exclusive whiskey experience where you will learn the extraordinary true story of Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, beginning aboard a German passenger ship bound for America in 1850.
- Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival (April 4, 2020) The annual Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival is a free to the public, family-friendly celebration of spring and Japanese culture. Enjoy a day of music, dance, martial arts, a pup parade, sumo wrestling and much more!
- Nashville Comedy Festival (April 13 – 19, 2020) Laugh your way through Nashville with some of the greatest comedians in the world including Heather McMahan, Theo Von, Whitney Cummings and more performing at different venues all around the city!
- Record Store Day (April 18, 2020) This is a day for the people who make up the world of the record store to come together and celebrate the unique culture of a record store and the special role these independently owned stores play in their communities. Special vinyl and CD releases and various promotional products are made exclusively for the day. Festivities include performances, cook-outs, body painting, meet & greets with artists, parades, DJs spinning records and more!
- Iroquois Steeplechase (May 9, 2020) Experience Nashville’s “Rite of Spring” – the 79th running Iroquois Steeplechase. Held every year, the race attracts more than 25,000 spectators to the Equestrian Center at Percy Warner Park in Nashville to watch the best horses and riders in the world.
- Analog Shows From Carrie Welling’s “High Heels & Heavy Things” Record Release Show to former Glee star OVERSTREET and more, discover something new at Analog this season.
- Catch a Game From Nashville Soccer Club to the Nashville Predators, Tennessee Titans and more, there are plenty of sports games to catch this spring in Music City.
Make your booking for spring now with our special Upfront Savings offer!