January 7, 2020
It might be cold outside, but Nashville is heating up this season. Check out our top ten winter events below, then gather your crew and discover all there is to do right here in Music City!
- Zoolumination Nashville (through February 2, 2020) Visit the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival with over 500 custom-made silk lanterns spread across 60 acres, featuring zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes, a 200-foot long dragon and more!
- Cheekwood Antiques and Garden Show (January 31 – February 2, 2020) Celebrating its 30th glorious year, the Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville is longest-running, largest and most prestigious event of its kind in the country.
- Cheekwood’s Orchids in the Mansion (January 31 – March 1, 2020) Orchids in the Mansion features a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery and occupies the historic loggia with large palms, tropical foliage and an array of colorful orchids. The orchids are also displayed throughout the historically redecorated Mansion and present a series of period room interventions to explore how the Cheek family likely brought nature indoors and decorated their home.
- Nashville Shopping As a guest of Hutton Hotel, receive exclusive discounts at local Nashville shops and experiences including Project 615, Two Old Hippies, Hatch Show Print and more.
- Whiskey Tasting at Nelson’s Green Brier As a guest of Hutton Hotel, receive 25% off general admission tours & tastings at Nelson’s Green Brier. Warm up with an exclusive whiskey experience where you will learn the extraordinary true story of Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, beginning aboard a German passenger ship bound for America in 1850.
- Old Town Trolley Tours Whether you’re just breezing through or enjoying an extended stay, Old Town Trolley has several options to choose from to help you maximize your time in Nashville and still see the best first! Enjoy 5% off your tour as a Hutton Hotel guest when booking through our Concierge!
- Tour a Museum Too chilly to stay outdoors? Catch one of Nashville’s many museums and look back at the rich history of Music City. From Musicians Hall of Fame and Country Music Hall of Fame to the Johnny Cash Museum to the Frist Art Museum, there is no shortage of places to explore.
- Take a Winter Hike Get out and explore a different side of Nashville with a walk or hike through one of the city’s beautiful parks including Radnor Lake, Percy Warner, Centennial Park and more.
- Catch a Game From Nashville Soccer Club to the Nashville Predators, Tennessee Titans and more, there are plenty of sports games to catch while visiting Music City.
- Analog Shows From a multicultural music experience, Intimo, to Nashville rock band The Criticals, discover something new at Analog this season.
Make your booking for winter now with our special Upfront Savings offer!