August 27, 2019
“Fall” into fun with a trip to Nashville this season. Check out our top ten fall events below, then gather your crew and discover all there is to do right here in Music City!
- Pilgrimage Festival (September 21 & 22, 2019) Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival was inspired by friendship, history, experience and the desire to create an authentic music festival. With incredible music, kids programs, food, drinks, markets and more, this festival is one you don’t want to miss.
- Cheekwood Harvest (September 21 – October 27, 2019) At Cheekwood Harvest, you’ll find activities and experiences designed to appeal to kids, adults and families alike, making this six-week celebration the perfect time for a peaceful solo stroll, a crisp fall family day, or an afternoon date.
- Artober (October 1-31) Artober Nashville is a month-long celebration of the arts in Music City. Artober Nashville celebrations include hundreds of events in visual and performing arts, music, theatre, dance, craft, film, and more.
- Nashville Oktoberfest (October 10-13, 2019) Experience delicious German foods from dozens of restaurants & vendors, world-class beer from local breweries, tons of events, arts & crafts vendors, stages of live German music, the Dachshund Derby, an enormous parade through downtown, and the 2nd largest 5K race & run in Tennessee – plus so much more!
- Breakaway Festival (October 11 & 12) Catch your favorite artists including Future, Kaskade, Zeds Dead, Emogee, Lil Baby, and more for an incredible two-day festival at The Fairgrounds.
- Boo at the Zoo (October 11-13, 18-20, 24-27, 2019) This unique Fall Festival Field features carnival games, bounce houses, dance parties, a corn pit and more. Hop on the Howl-O-Ween Hayride, trick-or-treat around the Zoo trail, enjoy special animal, science and magic shows, and visit the Frightful Farm to take a Dying Traditions home tour or brave the Haunted Barn.
- Light the Nations (October 19) This annual event in The Nations is one you don’t want to miss, it will highlight the up and coming area featuring local businesses, art, vendors, food trucks, and live entertainment!
- Opry at The Ryman (November 1 – December 28) Don’t miss your chance to see The Grande Ole Opry return to one of its former homes, the Ryman Auditorium, for a special annual series.
- CMA Awards (November 13) The CMA Awards is an annual event in downtown Nashville, TN, with star-studded performances, presenters, and more. To celebrate the legendary women in country music, Carrie Underwood will host this year’s CMA Awards with special guest hosts Reba McEntire and Dolly Parton.
- Analog Shows From Swedish artist Steffi Jeraldo to American soul star Allen Stone, discover something new at Analog this fall season.
Make your booking for summer now with our special Upfront Savings offer!